Participate in the largest gathering of political scientists at the APSA 2017 Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Join political scientists in San Francisco from August 31 to September 3 for the 113th American Political Science Association (APSA) Annual Meeting & Exhibition! The 2016 event featured more than 6,500 participants.
- Publishing – University Presses, International Publishers,
Digital Publishers, and Journal Publishers
- Funding Foundations
- Archiving Capabilities
- Classroom Tools and Technology
- Educational Activities
- Research Tools
- Database Software
- Government Agencies
- Recruiters/Job Services
- Think Tanks
- Media (Television, Films, Newspaper, Radio
APSA’s Annual Meeting Gives Exhibitors:
- A 10’x10′ booth
- A complimentary full conference registration to attend relevant sessions alongside the attendees, which allows an executive from your company to learn alongside attendees in program sessions.
- Listings on the website and in the Conference Mobile App
- Connections with a diverse audience of more than 6,000 political scientists, policy experts, professors, graduate students, researchers, and scholars – more than 850 universities are represented and 21% of attendees are international
- Face-to-face time with 24 attendees to every 1 exhibitor representative
- Ample exhibit hall time with the hall open for 3 full days
The 2015 event in San Francisco sold out. Reserve your booth space today. See the full floor plan.
We offer a variety of opportunities to exhibit, sponsor, or advertise at our meeting! Learn more about advertising options. Information regarding sponsorship will be available soon! Email Ashley Vande Bunte to be added to the contact list on these upcoming opportunities.
Cambridge, Booth #310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315
Pearson’s Revel is designed for the way today’s Political Science students read, think, and learn. Visit our Revel website to learn more.
Rowman & Littlefield, Booth #500, 502, 504
Rowman & Littlefield is a preeminent publisher of critically acclaimed general interest and scholarly books in the social sciences and humanities as well as college textbooks, professional titles, journals and award winning reference titles.
Lynne Reinner Publishers, Booth #610, 612
Celebrating 34 years of independent publishing, Lynne Rienner Publishers is known for its cutting-edge, high-quality scholarly books, textbooks, and journals in politics and the social sciences.