DIVERSITY GRANTS IN THE DISCIPLINE
All Grants related to the APSA can be found here!
Below is a list of grants and workshops that:
(1) Specifically targeting women and individuals from underrepresented backgrounds
(2) Promote scholarship and research on topics related to diversity in terms of both race and gender
- The Fund for Latino Scholarship
- Special Fund for the Study of Women and Politics- Grants supporting research in the field of women and politics.
- Rita Mae Kelly Fund -Grants supporting research on the intersection of gender, race, ethnicity, and political power
- Journeys in World Politics – Workshop that brings together junior and senior women working in the field of International Relations
- Visions in Methodology – Support women who study political methodology
- Janet Box-Steffensmeier Scholarship & John A. Garcia Scholarship – To encourage women and minority graduate students to attend the ICPSR.
- The Ralph Bunche Summer Institute – Introduce undergraduate students from under-represented racial and ethnic groups or those interested in broadening participation in political science and pursuing scholarship on issues affecting under-represented groups.
- WMSURE Faculty Conference – WMSURE supports faculty who engage in undergraduate research with students from underrepresented backgrounds.