The 2016 Business Meeting of CONGRIPS will take place on Friday 2 September at 18:30-19:30 (Marriott, Room 413). All CONGRIPS members and affiliates are welcome to attend.
The Agenda of the business meeting includes the following headings:
– Budget (and Membership) updates
– Changes to ExCom and other offices
– Website / social media
– 2017 Annual Meeting call for proposals
– Collaboration with PSA and other learned associations
– and, last but not least, the 2016 Life Achievement Award. CONGRIPS assigns this award every two year and this year’s recipient is Professor Gianfranco Pasquino. Professor Pasquino’s acceptance speech can be read from this link: http://goo.gl/GTfvPS